Intensive Hydrating Cream
• Instant relief for dry and dehydrated skin
• Help retain skin moisture and reduce TEWL
• Replenish and restore skin
• Alleviates itchiness, flakiness, tightness and feathery lines caused by dehydration
973 items in stock
More product information
This richly-textured cream provides a good hydration base and acts as an instant relief for both dry and dehydrated skin. Enriched with Ceramides and Phytosphingosine, Intensive Hydrating Cream helps reduce dryness and flakiness by reinforcing the skin’s protective lipid layer and nourishing the complexion. Its potent anti-oxidants also keep skin shielded from harsh environmental attacks. The final result is a visible moisturized skin shown after short period of application thus skin feels comfortably plumped, soft and looking healthy.
- A richly-textured cream that deeply hydrate , nourish and soften the skin.
- Provides instant relief for dry and dehydrated skin
- Enriched with skin identical moisture-trapping lipids – Ceramides and Phytospingosine , it reinforces skin protective lipid layer to help retain skin moisture and reduce TEWL
- With renewed levels of moisture-trapping lipids, skin feel cocooned and insulated from daily aggressors from climate and seasonal changes
- Replenish and restore skin with essential moisture to maintain skin ideal level of hydration
Use day and night after cleanser, toner, eye care and serum. Apply to face and neck evenly, in up and outward circular movement.
Main Active Ingredients:
Ceramide I, III, 6II & Phytosphingosine
• Supplements skin’s own moisture-trapping lipids
• Deeply nourishes & moisturizes the skin
• Strengthen the hydrolipidic film to help retain the moisture and reduce TEWL
• Skin feels cocooned and insulated from the daily aggressors
• The presence of trehalose in plants is one of the reasons why a barren desert blooms after a rain
• Hydrates the skin and helps retain the natural structure of skin
• Protects skin from potentially damaging climatic conditions
• Powerful water-binding agent, absorb and hold water up to 1,000 times of its own weight
• Important in tissue hydration and lubrication
• Locks in moisture - gives the skin a youthful appearance
Purified Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Ceteareth-20, Saccharide Isomerate, Trehalose, Cetearyl Olivate, Cetyl Palmitate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Olive (Olea europaea) Leaf Extract, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 II, Ceramide 1, Sodium Metabisulfite, Methylisothiazolinone
No product reviews yet.
Write Your Own Review
How can I partner with Cellnique?
You may send in your interest via email and our management team will contact you within 3 business days.
What is Cellnique Exclusive Centre (CEC)?
CEC is a proven formula or methodology, a success Business Growth model to operate a beauty salon business with systematic guidance and continuous support from the Cellnique teams. As a Cellnique Exclusive Partners, you enjoy special privilege such as exclusivity operate in protected territory, and a standard CIS (Corporate Identity System) or operation strategies stated in the manual or know-how.
Is it possible to convert my current beauty salon to CEC?
Yes! A 3 months timeline would be set to monitor the total conversion of the salon into a CEC. Your beauty salon will be classifying as "Pre-CEC" outlet initially.
Will there be any training provided being a Cellnique Exclusive Partner?
Cellnique provides a comprehensive training system which includes Cellnique Paramedical products and treatment knowledge, Asia skin study, salon management, plus business and leadership development courses.