M. A 15
How is it gentler? The molecular structure of mandelic acid is larger than better-known alpha hydroxy acids such as glycolic acid and lactic acid. This means it takes longer to penetrate the skin's surface and is much less irritating.
- Vegan & cruelty free
- Paraben free
- Fragrance free
- pH 3.00 - 4.00
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Skin TypeAging Skin
- It works to accelerate cell turnover by dissolving the tiny bonds that hold skin cells together, helping to remove dead skin on the surface that can lead to dull complexions.
- It also strengthens collagen, one of the building blocks of the skin’s support network that gives it youthful firmness.
- Reduces hyperpigmentation and discoloration.
- Helps to regulate sebum production and in turn, decrease the occurrence of breakouts.
Centella Asiatica Extract
- It consists of many powerful anti-aging properties like amino acids, beta-carotene, fatty acids, and phytochemicals.
- Helps protect skin from external irritants and minimize the appearance of blemishes.
Full ingredients list:
Purified Water (Aqua), Mandelic Acid, Glycerin, PEG-400, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Beta-Glucan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Allantoin, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol
Step 1: Squeeze 2-3 drops M.A 15 onto the palm of your hand after toner. Apply once per day, ideally in the PM.
Step 2: Apply M.A 15 onto face and neck evenly until fully absorbed.
*For better result, apply D.N.A12 after M.A 15
*Normal, oily and combination skin: daily night use
*Dry or sensitive skin: alternate night use
*This product may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.
Caution: Avoid contact with the eye, some tingling and minimal stinging may be present
No product reviews yet.